Announcement for the recruitment and selection of two members of the Board of Supervisors of C.N.T.E.E. TRANSELECTRICA S.A.
S.C. Quest Advisors S.R.L. in association with S.C. Transearch International S.R.L. are organizing the process of recruitment of two members for the Board of Supervisors of C.N.T.E.E. TRANSELECTRICA S.A.
Responsibilities of the members of the Board of Supervisors
The responsibilities of the Board of Supervisors are those established through the statute of incorporation of the company, the Company Law no 31/1990, republished, as subsequently amended and supplemented, and G.E.O. no.109/2011 concerning the corporate governance of state-owned enterprises.
Within the process of recruitment and selection of the members of the Board of Supervisors, applications may be submitted by Romanian or foreign natural persons or legal entities registered in Romania or other countries.
Recruitment and selection criteria:
- Minimum 10 years of professional experience, at least 5 of which must be in administration/management/coordination positions;
- University graduate;
- Knowledge of Romanian and/or English;
- The experience of the natural or legal persons in administration/management/coordination positions must be in companies with a turnover above 100 million euros or 1.000 employees or playing a key-role in projects with a minimum value of 50 million euros;
- Legal persons must be specialized in business administration in the energy sector, with an experience of minimum 5 years;
Criteria that are considered a plus:
- Knowledge of English is a plus for natural persons/ representatives of Romanian legal persons;
- Knowledge of Romanian is a plus for natural persons/ representatives of foreign legal persons;
- Specialization/Masters Degree in: management/ energy/ law/ economics;
- Knowledge of the legislation applicable to the area of activity of the state-owned enterprise;
- Knowledge in the field of capital markets and relationship with investors;
- Relevant experience both locally and internationally;
- Experience in the relationship with public authorities, regulatory and supervisory authorities and the energy field;
- Knowledge of corporate governance;
- Demonstrated strategic vision;
- Interpersonal communication skills;
Rules concerning the selection process:
- A natural person may hold at the same time maximum 5 mandates as administrator and/or member of the board of supervisors in joint stock companies/state-owned enterprises headquartered in Romania.
- Avoiding any conflict of interest or incompatibility is a must in the selection of candidates.
- The members of the board of supervisors cannot be at the same time members of the managing board. Also, they cannot cumulate the membership in the board of supervisors with the capacity of employee of the company.
Application documents required from natural persons:
1. List of documents;
2. Curriculum Vitae;
3. „Technical bid"- where the candidate shall detail how they meet each of the criteria specified in the Announcement for selection;
4. At least two letters of recommendation;
5. Form no.1: Declaration on oath regarding the absence of any conflict of interest;
6. Form no.2: Declaration on oath on whether they are „independent" or not, in the sense of Art. 138² of Company Law no.31/1990, republished, as subsequently amended;
7. Form no.3: Declaration on oath regarding the lack of criminal record;
8. Form no.4: Declaration on oath regarding the non-registration on the list of directors whose mandate was revoked for reasons attributable to them;
9. Copy of the identity document.
Application documents required from legal persons:
· Presentation of the company and similar projects, as detailed as possible;
· Documents showing the turnover achieved from the object of activity of business administration;
· Presentation of the representative to be appointed, accompanied by the corresponding documents required for the application of natural persons;
· Criminal and tax record or equivalent;
· Confirmation of company details or equivalent indicating the company's object of activity, the duration of the company's life, as well as the fact that the company is still operational (that it hasn't gone bankrupt or insolvent after the decision issued by the syndic judge, and has not entered into an agreement with its creditors);
· Declaration on oath regarding the absence of any conflict of interest.
Applications and documents requested in this announcement shall be sent/ submitted with acknowledgement of receipt no later than 25.09.2015, hours 04.00 pm, on paper, in a closed and sealed envelope bearing the mark: „Procedure of recruitment and selection for the membership in the Board of Supervisors of C.N.T.E.E. TRANSELECTRICA S.A., Name, Forename", at the mailing address: S.C. Transearch International S.R.L., 12 Alexandru Constantinescu Str., District 1, Bucharest, 011471, Romania as well as electronically, to the e-mail address: email@example.com.
All application documents requested by this announcement of selection must be submitted on paper.
The impossibility to send all the requested documents on paper, within the specified time limit, may entail the exclusion from the recruitment and selection procedure.
By submitting the application, the candidates grant their implicit consent that their personal data can be processed for the recruitment and selection procedure.
The supervisory body reserves the right to interview only the selected candidates and to end the selection process any time during the procedure.
The candidates selected for the interview may be asked to present additional documents in order to prove their experience or professional status.
The candidates participating in the selection process shall take into consideration the fact that the members of the Board of Supervisors are appointed by the company's general meeting of shareholders, at the proposal of the shareholder, the Ministry of Economy, Commerce and Tourism, following the selection procedure.