International interconnections and cooperation
- ENTSO-E – European Network of Transmission System Operators for Electricity (it is meant to promote the electricity market integration in the European Union, setting the market regulation and electricity supply reliability based on the grid technical and market codes. ENTSO-E carries out its activities using a clear mandate, in close cooperation with the European Commission, with the regulators and all the other interested organisations. Transmission and System Operators focus in transparent manner on the joint objectives and approach uniformly the problems relating to the internal electricity market.
- CIGRE– International Council of Large Power Grids
- LWA – Live Work Association
- ISSA – International of Social Security Association
- IEEE – Power & Energy Society – Institute of Electrical Electronics Engineers
- Edison Electric Institute
- WEC– World Energy Council